There are plenty of good reasons to invest in polypropylene carpet. This hard-wearing, easy-cleaning product is made for medium to high traffic areas. Its attractiveness and its price tag makes it perfect for rental properties, providing good-looking rooms for tenants and a manageable solution for property owners who are looking for a cheap carpet option.
With a great range and expert advice, we’re your best Sydney based carpet suppliers.
Polypropylene Pros and Cons
At Floors To Your Door, we are committed to finding the right fit for your floors. Here are some great advantages of polypropylene carpets that makes it great in units, homes or the office:
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Highly stain resistant
- It’s a cheap carpet
Despite its durability, this surface also has its disadvantages:
- It is prone to matting, crushing scuffing
- It attracts soil more so than other carpets
- It doesn’t dye well, producing uneven colours
Our Professional Advice
To help you get the most out of this cheap carpet and keep it looking like new, here are a few pieces of advice from our expert carpet suppliers.
- A small amount of liquid detergent with cold water can be used for immediate spot cleaning
- Always remove soapy residue after cleaning, as this will attract more dirt
- Try and avoid heavy furniture to reduce the risk of crushing
- Rotating furniture is another way to minimise the effects of crushing and matting
For more tips, our Sydney showroom is a great place to start. Feel free to visit during business hours. Our mobile service can also come to your home or place of business. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.